Download floorplan (PDF)
Covid-19 measures: For our events a valid QR-code by vaccination or a QR code of an official negative test (not older then 24 hours) is required, together with a valid ID. If you need an official test please go to testenvoortoegang.nl. When the test is negative you can create a QR code in the CoronaCheck app. Be aware the QR code of the negative test is only valid for 24 hours.
Club Escape is one of the most popular clubs of the Netherlands and abroad and has been around since 1986! After 3 major transformations, it's still on pace with the newest technologies in sound, lighting and visuals. Over the past decades Escape has been a well-known and highly respected club in the Amsterdam nightlife scene.
Escape is a multi-spaced venue, with Escape Club, the main hall, Escape deLux, an intimate club-in-a-club on the first floor with its own lighting and sound system and the Royal Room which can be rented for private dining, standing receptions with buffet or walking dinner, private parties, wedding parties, seminars, product presentation, meetings etc.. Next to Escape Club you'll find Escape Caffé - escapecaffe.nl, where you can have drinks and dinner. We also offer a Dine & Dance arrangement: dine in Caffé and dance in the club. From the shared entrance you can also visit the Escape Lounge - escapelounge.nl - at the first floor. This small club is open in the weekends with R&B and Eclectic clubnights Juice on Fridays and Afro Mansion on Saturdays. With a view on the Rembrandtsquare and a huge LED-ceiling it's an innovative small dance venue for dance, drinks and fingerfood.
For a total clubbing experience you should visit Escape at the Rembrandt square. It will be a memorable experience!
BUSINESS / RENTAL
Escape Club, Escape deLux, Escape Lounge and the Royal Room can be rented for different (business) purposes, like dance events, club nights, student parties, private parties, business parties with full catering (dinner, buffet, walking dinners, snacks) live music, stand-up comedy, product presentations, seminars, (business) meetings, etc.
With the rent of the location we provide a full service package containing serving personell, bartender, energy costs, cleaning costs, light and sound facilities. The surface of the locations varies from 140 m2 till 800m2. The capacity of the locations are:
Escape Club 1.500
Escape deLux 300
Royal Room 250
Escape Lounge 200
If you are interested be aware that we have a weekly club night in Escape Club on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening. Only for huge commercial purposes these evenings are discussable. The smaller locations do have availability on these days. We also have a licence for day time events!
For more information you can contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your contact details as address, phone number, in which date you are interested and in which location.
Contact details office:
Opening hours: Monday till Friday from 09.00 till 17.00 hours
3511 BJ Utrecht
Tel: +31 (0)30 2311577
Fax: +31 (0)30 2340919
• Kramer Matrix/Patch/Routing/Switcher.
• Hippotizer V4 Media Server.
• 1x Media Player (for all screens).
• LED Wall 4m2 IP04 DJ Booth.
• LED Wall 40m2 IP10 Back Main.
• LED Wall 80m2 IP10 Sigments Grid/Wall.
• 22x LG Screens 32 to 50inch.
• Flying pig RoadHog 4 Full Boar with 2 expension wings.
• 18x Infinity S401 Spot.
• 24x Showtec Expression 5000 Wash.
• 24x Infinity IB-2R Beam.
• 8x Infinity IB-3R Beam.
• 8x Infinity IW-1915 Wash.
• 18x Coemar RGB Ledstrip.
• 9x Martin Atomic 3000 Strobe.
• 2x12ch Zero88 dimmerpacks.
• 2x ACL/Aircraft set.
• 2x 2kw Fresnell with Barndoorns.
• 6x ETC Source-4 32• 575w.
• 4x Chandelier.
• 4x Magic FX C02 Jet.
• 6x Shotbase.
• 1x Smoke machine.
• 1x MDG hazer.
• 1x Pioneer DJM 900 Nexus2.
• 4x Pioneer CDJ2000 Nexus2.
• 2x Sennheiser E835 Wireless mic.
• 2x Sennheiser XSW Wireless mic.
• 2x RCF TT2-A monitor speaker.
• Argos DB meter/ Display..
• Argos Limiter: Club Sound Max 104 Dba.
• 1x QSC Touchmix-30 Pro.
• 8x RCF TT+ Main top speakers.
• 8x RCF TT+ Main subs.
• 4x RCF TT2-A, Cage Infill.
• 2x RCF TT2-A, Stage Infill.
• 4x RCF TT1-A, Balcony Infill.
• 2x RCF TT1-A, Upperdeck Infill.
• 1x RCF AX 8042 automixer + software.
• 200/20 Mbit cable internet
• ADSL redundancy lines
• WIFI hotspots with guest access
1. You must be at least 21 years and in case of doubt, you are obliged to show an ID.
2. Our guests should have a groomed appearance. For example: no sportswear or trainers; no broken clothes; no obscene clothing; no caps; no dirty clothes and untended appearance.
3. Upon behaviour, that is perceived as harassing, threatening, intimidated or unwanted by other visitors or our employees, entrance can be denied. Should this happen in the location you can be given a warning or you will be removed from the venue. By removal, you will be denied access in the future.
4. We reserve the right to refuse groups larger than 4 people.
5. Upon specific theme nights, a dress code can apply. This will be announced on flyers, posters and on the website. When you do not meet the dress code, entrance could be refused.
6. In Escape it is strictly forbidden to have, to use and/or deal drugs. All guests can be checked at all time when visiting Escape. With evidence of violation, guests will be removed and a local ban will apply immediately. At all times, the police can be notified.
7. It is strictly forbidden to have, in the broadest sense of the word, weapons inside Escape. When there is a suspicion, to the exclusive judgement of the management of Escape, of threat to health hazard, safety and / or danger to the public order, all items will be taken in and entrance will be refused.
8. Entrance will be refused when guests have backpacks, suitcases or bags larger then A4 format.
9. It is not allowed to bring in food & beverages.
10. Guests are required to undergo a security check at the entrance of Escape. In case of refusal, access will be denied to Escape.
11. Should the security suspect that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the guest may be denied access to Escape.
12. When it is too busy in Escape or when a special invitation policy applies, we reserve the right to refuse entrance.
1. We expect our visitors to be positive and have a tolerant attitude towards other guests and our employees during their stay in Escape, regardless of their origin, culture, gender, sexual orientation, religion and age.
2. Guests who are sick (under the influence of alcohol or drugs), misbehaving, harassing, threatening, intimidated or have any other unwanted behaviour, will be removed from the location and will not be compensated.
3. Using the cloakroom is obliged. Jackets, coats, helmets and shoulder bags (if allowed, see point 8 of entrance policy) need to be stored in the cloakroom.
4. It is not allowed to smoke in Escape, with the exception of the smoking lounges on the first floor. Violations of this rule, can result in a penalty and guests can be removed from Escape. Official penalties can be charged to the offender.
5. In emergency circumstances you should ALWAYS follow the instructions from the staff.
6. The management accepts no responsibility for any injury and/or missing or damaged goods.
When guests are refused at the door or removed from the location due to one of the circumstances of the entrance policy or house rules there will be no refund or compensation.
1. Use of the cloakroom is at the user's own risk. Part 9 of Book 7 of the Civil Code relating to "custody" does not apply to the agreements between Escape BV and users of the cloakroom.
2. For use of the cloakroom a fixed price is set of € 2,- per item, to be paid cash. Accepted items are jackets, coats, bags, helmets and umbrellas. These or similar items cannot be taken inside, except for purses or small handbags. Items with a value of € 150,- or more should not be placed in custody. Escape does not take any responsibility for damage, loss or missing of items with a value that exceeds € 150,-.
3. Turned in jackets, coats and bags have to be free of content. Any content of coats, jackets and bags do not fall under the custody and responsibility of Escape.
4. Escape is entitled to check the content of the turned in items. Escape reserves the right to refuse items that are too valuable, too large or unusual items or items with (possible) prohibited, dangerous or suspicious contents. The customer indemnifies Escape from damages caused by the (contents of) the turned in items.
5. For every turned in item one receipt will be provided. Return of items is only possible with the presentation of the receipt to the cloakroom employee. This also applies to the temporary return of items. With the temporary return a new receipt has to be issued again, against payment of
€ 2,- per item.
6. If you lose your receipt Escape will, after closing or at the end of the event, do all efforts to find the item. If no receipt can be shown, Escape is not liable in any way for the consequences.
7. Obviously Escape will try to secure and monitor all items that have been placed in custody. Escape cannot guarantee that the items will be returned at all times, nor guarantee that they are returned in the same (undamaged) state.
8. The user is obliged to collect the items handed in at the cloakroom before leaving Escape. If the items are not collected before the end of the closing of the cloakroom and at least before the time that the monitoring of the cloakroom ends, the liability of Escape stops due to the absence of supervision and the accessibility of the cloakroom by third parties. Claims the day after the event will not be processed.
9. Any damage must be reported to the cloakroom staff immediately on the same evening or immediately upon return of the items. If it appears that an item cannot be returned on the evening itself, management must be notified immediately. Management will provide you with proof that you can claim a compensation of up to € 150,-.
10. Escape is not liable for damages to the user items, except for damage caused by intent or gross negligence of Escape or its employees. Liability for indirect or consequential damages is excluded. Liability of Escape is always limited to € 150,- per deposited item (including its contents).
The ticketprices for our events are shown excluding ticket fees. By clicking on one of the ticket buttons on an event page, you will be redirected to our ticket service, where you will immediately see the total ticket price including fee(s).
If something in the order process goes wrong (like payments), please contact the ticket provider Eventbrite. As stated in the term of use of the ticket shop, tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be changed for other tickets.
The content of this website is in no way legally binding. The content of this website is regularly changed. Escape BV is not liable for incorrect or incomplete information on this website. Use of this site is at your own risk. Escape BV is in no way responsible for any damages whatsoever resulting directly or indirectly from the use of (the contents of) this website.
At most events photographs are taken and video footage is filmed for promotional purposes and publication on this website and social media pages of Escape BV. By visiting Escape you are complying that you might be photographed or filmed. In case of a portrait, permission will be asked by the photographer or videographer and the visitor has the right to refuse. Overview photos in Escape will be taken without permission, since there is no portrait right involved. Escape BV is not liable for (emotional) damages resulting from the publication of photographs and / or film material on this website.
Changes in prices and (entry) times are reserved.
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH) apply to Escape. These are the terms and conditions on which catering establishments set up in the Netherlands, such as hotels, restaurants, bars and related businesses. You can download these conditions here: https://www.khn.nl/stream/uniforme-voorwaarden-horeca-engels.pdf
We aim to take great care of your security. Escape works with well trained security people and security cameras are mounted all over the building. Above all emergency exits you will notice emergency lights, that will guide you to your rescue path at all times. In the building you will also find floorplans at several places. Please take time to study them when visiting Escape. An example of such plan is found below.